Last update 10.10.2022
Voluntary vaccination against Covid-19 is a safe option to protect yourself from infection with Covid-19 and minimise the risk of severe illness, hospitalisation and death from Covid-19 infection.
In the autumn season of 2022:
- have the primary vaccination, if not already done;
- have the booster shot if:
- 3 months have passed after receiving the last vaccine for people aged 65 and over and immunosuppressed people;
- 6 months have passed (but no earlier than 3 months) after receiving the last vaccine for other people;
- 4-6 months have passed (but no earlier than 3 months) after contracting Covid‑19.
Apply for the vaccine:
- On the website www.manavakcina.lv;
- By contacting your GP;
- By contacting the vaccination office of the medical institution.
Information (map) about GPs and vaccination offices that offer vaccination against Covid-19.
Seniors over the age of 70 can apply for vaccination at home by contacting their GP.