Where to get tested for Covid-19?
Last update 19.10.2021
If you have symptoms of the disease (signs of an acute respiratory infection, fever, olfactory disturbances, loss of taste, etc.), you can get tested for Covid-19 for free and without a doctor’s referral.
Book a visit to a Covid-19 testing site by phone:
- Phone for centralised Covid-19 testing - 8303
- Central Laboratory - 8330
- E. Gulbja Laboratory - +371 67801112
- MFD Laboratory - 8313
- NMS Laboratory - +371 67144015
- State Scientific Institute "BIOR" - +371 28369560
- IvF RIGA Holding Laboratory - +371 25444405
- Labaratory "BIOCON" - +371 20006062
- Opening hours of phone lines and testing sites are available on the National Health Service website.
Book a visit to a Covid-19 testing site electronically:
- Riga Eastern Clinical University Hospital website,
- E. Gulbja Laboratory website,
- Central Laboratory website,
- On the MFD Healthcare Group website,
- Labaratory "BIOCON" firstname.lastname@example.org,
- On the State Scientific Institute "BIOR" website.
For submitting samples, you can also use the contact-free sample receiving/submitting machines located in the following places:
- Brīvības gatve 366, Rīga;
- Grostonas street 6B, Riga;
- Terminal E, Airport “Riga”, Marupe;
- Finiera street 6, Bolderaja, Riga;
- Viestura street 22, Jūrmala;
- Sūru street 2, Kuldiga;
- Rīgas gatve 5, Ādaži;
- Driksas street 7, Jelgava;
- Rīgas street 19, Valmiera;
- Rakstvežu street 8, Liepāja;
- Stacijas street 45 (ice hall), Daugavpils;
- Saules street 6, Madona.
The contactless dispense/collect machine is available every day, 24 hours a day (00-24).
Find out more on the website of E. Gulbja laboratory: Automated clinical analysis dispense/collect machines
You can find the testing sites and information on each of them on an interactive map: "Covid-19 testing sites in Latvia".
In turn, the results of Covid-19 tests are available on the E-health portal, as well as on the websites of testing service providers. To view the results in E-health, open www.eveseliba.gov.lv in the internet browser, and select "Connect" and "Resident". After logging in to the system, the testing results message will be displayed in the "My results" section.