Where to get tested for Covid-19?
Last update 24.01.2023
If you have symptoms of illness and need to wait until you are tested for Covid-19, it is recommended that you stay at home and limit contact with others, do not visit public places, attend events. If possible, go to do the test in a private car and use a medical face mask or unvalved respirator with a safety grade FFP2 - FFP3.
From January 1, the state-paid testing for Covid-19 will be carried out only for hospital patients.
Book a visit to a Covid-19 testing site by phone:
- Phone for centralised Covid-19 testing - 8303
- Central Laboratory - +371 67334433
- E. Gulbja Laboratory - +371 67801112
- MFD Laboratory - +371 66164601
- NMS Laboratory - +371 67144015
- State Scientific Institute "BIOR" - +371 28369560
- Labaratory "BIOCON" - +371 20006062
- Sendito, SIA, FuturaLab – 26434339;
- Opening hours of phone lines and testing sites are available on the National Health Service website.
Book a visit to a Covid-19 testing site electronically:
- Riga Eastern Clinical University Hospital website
- E. Gulbja Laboratory website
- Central Laboratory website
- On the MFD Healthcare Group website
- Labaratory "BIOCON" firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the State Scientific Institute "BIOR" website
- Sendito, SIA, FuturaLab - email@example.com;
In turn, the results of Covid-19 tests are available on the E-health portal, as well as on the websites of testing service providers. To view the results in E-health, open www.eveseliba.gov.lv in the internet browser, and select "Connect" and "Resident". After logging in to the system, the testing results message will be displayed in the "My results" section.