Last update 13.03.2021
The symptoms of the disease manifest themselves in different ways in different people; however, the most common symptoms include:
- high temperature (fever);
- sore throat;
- severe headache;
- dry cough.
- shortness of breath (possible tightness in the chest);
- muscle pain;
- sore throat, neck pain;
- diarrhoea, nausea and runny nose.
These symptoms are usually mild and develop gradually. There are cases of people getting infected and not showing any signs of the disease.
If you experience mild symptoms:
- Stay at home and contact your GP;
- Everyone has an opportunity to be tested for Covid-19.
If you have a very high temperature, severe cough, and difficulty breathing, call 113 immediately.