Where to get tested for Covid-19?
Last update 18.06.2021
State-paid Covid-19 testing is currently available for extended groups of people
- The test can only be performed by prior appointment, except for contactless testing/test results receiving equipment.
- If you have symptoms of the disease (signs of an acute respiratory infection, fever, olfactory disturbances, loss of taste, etc.). You can take a Covid-19 test for free and without a doctor’s referral.
Book a visit to a Covid-19 testing site by phone:
- Phone for centralised Covid-19 testing - 8303
- Central Laboratory - 8330
- E. Gulbja Laboratory - 67801112
- MFD Laboratory - 8313
- NMS Laboratory - 67144015
- State Scientific Institute "BIOR" - 28369560
- IvF RIGA Holding Laboratory - 25444405
- Opening hours of phone lines and testing sites are available on the National Health Service website.
- Book a visit to a Covid-19 testing site electronically:
We remind you that there may be changes in the opening hours of analysis transfer points on holidays!
For submitting samples, you can also use the contact-free sample receiving/submitting machines located in the following places:
- Brīvības gatve 366, Rīga;
- Terminal E, Airport “Riga”, Marupe;
- Finiera street 6, Bolderaja, Riga;
- Sūru street 2, Kuldiga;
- Rīgas gatve 5, Ādaži;
- Driksas street 7, Jelgava;
- Rīgas street 19, Valmiera;
- Rakstvežu street 8, Liepāja;
- Stacijas street 45 (ice hall), Daugavpils;
- Saules street 6, Madona.
The contactless dispense/collect machine is available every day, 24 hours a day (00-24).
The testing price for the SARS-CoV-2 saliva sample is €29.00.
Find out more on the website of E. Gulbja laboratory: Automated clinical analysis dispense/collect machines
You can find the testing sites and information on each of them on an interactive map: "Covid-19 testing sites in Latvia".
In turn, the results of Covid-19 tests are available on the E-health portal, as well as on the websites of testing service providers. To view the results in E-health, open www.eveseliba.gov.lv in the internet browser, and select "Connect" and "Resident". After logging in to the system, the testing results message will be displayed in the "My results" section.