Last update 31.07.2020
What is Distancing?
Observing a 2 meter distance between people and complying with the prohibition of gatherings.
WHO HAS TO COMPLY?
All the inhabitants of Latvia, in order to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
HOW TO COMPLY?
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from other people;
- From 17 August, gatherings are allowed for:
- up to 1000 persons indoors, regardless of the size of the premises; however, no more than 50% of the total capacity of the premises may be exceeded and an area of 3 m2 must be previded per person
- up to 3000 persons outdoors, ensuring that publicly available information about the maximum number of person is provided at the venue or place where the provision of commercial service occurs;
- Disinfect or wash your hands before and after touching any surfaces in public places;
- Treat other members of society who respect physical distancing with respect and understanding and encourage others to comply with the established restrictions in order to limit the spread of Covid-19;
- Encourage others to observe physical distancing.