Last update 08.02.2021
What is Distancing?
Observing a 2 meter distance between people and complying with the prohibition of gatherings.
WHO HAS TO COMPLY?
All the inhabitants of Latvia, in order to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
HOW TO COMPLY?
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from other people;
- Public gatherings will be prohibited between 9 November and 6 April. No public events will take place;
- If it is necessary to provide personal care or if the person lives in the household alone, visits are allowed, but not more than within two households;
- Disinfect or wash your hands before and after touching any surfaces in public places;
- Treat other members of society who respect physical distancing with respect and understanding and encourage others to comply with the established restrictions in order to limit the spread of Covid-19;
- Encourage others to observe physical distancing.