Last update 03.06.2021
What is Distancing?
Observing a 2 meter distance between people and complying with the prohibition of gatherings.
WHO HAS TO COMPLY?
All the inhabitants of Latvia, in order to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
HOW TO COMPLY?
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from other people.
- Indoors, 10 people from 2 households can gather privately.
- 20 people can gather outdoors without the restriction of households.
- If it is necessary to provide personal care or if the person lives in the household alone, visits are allowed, but not more than within two households.
- Disinfect or wash your hands before and after touching any surfaces in public places.
- Treat other members of society who respect physical distancing with respect and understanding and encourage others to comply with the established restrictions in order to limit the spread of Covid-19.
- Encourage others to observe physical distancing.