For organisers of cultural events
Last update 12.04.2021
Visiting museums and nature trails
- Indoor museum exhibits are closed to visitors.
- Open-air trails and outdoor museum expositions are open to visitors.
- The resources of the informative campaign #Ēkultūra resources have been updated and gathered in one place, inviting people to enjoy various cultural events virtually.
- For those interested in Latvian history, the eMuseum is the most diverse and complete digital resource site in terms of content and form, with a whole range of materials of the Latvian National Museum of History. Virtual exhibitions, thematic galleries, interactive resources for exhibitions, museum publications, video and audio recordings, educational materials for schools and families (guides, colouring pages), and other materials are available, many of which can be browsed, downloaded, and shared on social networks.
Face masks must be worn by all visitors over the age of 7 when on nature trails, in outdoor museum spaces, and near environmental and natural sites that are visited by a large number of people!
Safety measures in libraries
- Borrowing books is allowed.
- Reading rooms are closed to visitors.
- At least 10 m2 of the area of premises available to visitors must be ensured per visitor, with no more than 20% of the total possible number of visitors in the library simultaneously.
- Information must be placed in a clearly visible place at the entrance of the library, including in foreign languages, regarding the maximum number of people allowed in the library at the same time.
- Visitors must arrive individually, except for members of one household.
- A one-way flow of visitors must be organised.
- Wearing face masks is obligatory!