Last update 30.06.2020
What is Distancing?
Observing a 2 meter distance between people and complying with the prohibition of gatherings.
WHO HAS TO COMPLY?
All the inhabitants of Latvia, in order to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
HOW TO COMPLY?
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from other people;
- Gatherings are allowed for up to 100 persons indoors in premises smaller than 1000 m2, for up to 500 persons indoors in premises larger than 1000 m2, and for up to 1000 persons outdoors;
- Disinfect or wash your hands before and after touching any surfaces in public places;
- Treat other members of society who respect physical distancing with respect and understanding and encourage others to comply with the established restrictions in order to limit the spread of Covid-19;
- Encourage others to observe physical distancing.